Dear Jon and Kate,
Turn off the damn cameras, get real jobs like the rest of us, and raise your family. Oh, and Kate, your hair is ridiculous.
Sincerely,
Elaine
Turn off the damn cameras, get real jobs like the rest of us, and raise your family. Oh, and Kate, your hair is ridiculous.
Sincerely,
Elaine

5 comments:
AWESOME! I am anti-KATE although I used to like her. I think she is not being honest with herself. She was all, "Everything I do is for these kids. I go to work for the kids and I write books for the kids." No, you do all that because you like the spotlight and the money. Don't even get me started.
Amen! Preach on Sista! Makes you glad you are not famous!
I just wish everyone would stop watching the show! If nobody watched it, it would eventually be cancelled and they would be forced to deal with their mess.
Falling on the FREAKIN FLOOR LAUGHING. SERIOUSLY. Words right out of my mouth! perfect hugs G
I so agree :-)
Post a Comment