Friday, June 26, 2009

One Decade Down...

Ten years ago today I walked down the aisle and married the man of my dreams. After all these years, he still makes my heart race when I see him across a room. I still wait anxiously at the door for him to come home in the evening. I still look forward to cuddling up next to him every night. And I still can't keep my hands off him (probably a little TMI but it's true.)


Happy Anniversary Drew... thank you for loving me, not because you have to, but because you still choose to every day.



9 comments:

Amber Greenawalt said...

you guys look so vute! Happy Anniversary!

Amber Greenawalt said...

cute not "vute" LOL

megan said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! You guys look so cute (and so young!) in those pictures :)

Jennifer B. said...

So why are you at Bunco on your anniversary? hee hee
But seriously, Happy Anniversary.

Amy J said...

Happy Anniversary, Elaine!

Nic said...

Happy 10th anniversary, biking buddy!

melissa said...

oh elaine..how sweet. I love the one of you dancing and laughing. That captures a truest of moments. Happy Anniversary! Melissa C

Varna said...

Adorable photos- ya'll still have baby faces in your wedding photos! Happy anniversary- ya'll are awesome!

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Happy anniversary! Such great pictures!