Friday, September 12, 2008

Transformation Complete


Brody is officially the little brother of a big sister. I submit the following picture as evidence. Please observe the footwear. Oh yeah... they're Cinderella shoes. Very sexy.

7 comments:

megan said...

Awesome. I know Drew is proud :) Save this one for his wedding day ;)

melissa said...

This cracks me up! What a little man! Love his smile! Melissa C

Carainn said...

OMG.
This is so funny.

Jennifer B. said...

That photo will make excellent black mail material when Brody is a teen! You will be able to get him to do ANYTHING you want!

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Oh he is going to LOVE you for this one!

SwD said...

So, let's list what I have learned about my nephew in the past week:
1) He cross dresses
2) He loves the vacuum
3) He enjoys cooking
4) He likes playing grocery store, especially with the laundry detergent

I adore my little man but I am wondering if maybe Drew needs to spend MORE time with him in the man cave...

Varna said...

Sadie is drooling, boys and princess stuff, 2 of her all time favs! Just waiting for the make up to come out next...