So this past week was a big week for my little man.
First, after months and months of driving us crazy with having to hold his cup for him while he drinks (seriously funny looking for those who have seen it) Brody found a cup to his liking that he will drink out of by himself. Hallelujah!! He will only drink from Rubbermaid containers with hard flip up straws and I only have 2 that were Molly's. So if you see them to buy, please let me know.
Second, Brody's last baby teeth came through. At 14 months we are done all of them but the 2 year molars!! Yeehaw! No more teething!!!!
And third, we took his "bippy" aka pacifier away for daytime. He still has it for sleeping because Lord knows, we all need our sleep. But it's gone for daytime! He's not nearly so attached to it as Molly was, and I figured I might as well take it before he has the words to tell me no!
So next time you see Brody, you might not recognize him, now that he's "all grown up!"

4 comments:
So many big steps. I really need to do the pacifier thing too. Brody didn't even seem to miss it today! What a big boy. I'll be on the lookout for the Rubbermaid cups, I know just the ones.
Aww, what a big boy!
Grocery stores usually have those little rubbermaid sippies with the hard straw. I have a couple that I got from Lowes Foods just recently, but I'm pretty sure the Teeter has them too.
I found one of those rubbermaid ones in the back of my cabinet if you can't find any.
found the sippy cups at target!! yay target!
thanks girls!
Post a Comment