and I'll show you mine.
My playlist that is.
After several months of listening to the same stuff as I run and bike, I am ready for some new ideas. Here is what I listen to now. Please tell tell me what's on your playlist so I can keep going. I still have 2 1/2 months left to train. Ugghh.
Confetti - The Lemonheads
A Good Idea - Sugar
Rotting Pinata - Sponge
What's My Age Again - Blink 182
Molly - Sponge
In A Big Country - Big Country
Sweetness - Jimmy Eat World
American Girl - Tom Petty
Grey Cell Green - Ned's Atomic Dustbin
Clocks - Coldplay
Primary - The Cure
In the Blood - Better Than Ezra
Martyr - Rusted Root
Believe - Dig
Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
Angels of the Silences - Counting Crows
Sometimes - James
Move Along - The All American Rejects
Blister in the Sun - Violent Femmes

2 comments:
Elaine, you're way too hip for me. I haven't heard of half these songs. What, no Veggie Tales or Dora???
How about some Material Issue? The memories could keep you entertained for at least a day!
Post a Comment