You know how you start a movie and it's slow to get started, but after 20 minutes or so you're kind of vested in it, so you keep watching. And after an hour you're like "what is the point of this movie... we should just turn it off!" But you don't because you are just hoping and praying that the point of the movie is forthcoming. And then after 2 hours you are just pissed because it's not over yet and it's the dumbest movie you've ever seen. And then when it finally is over, you just look at each other, because yes, that was it. Ugghhhh.
If you have never had this type of movie watching experience, may I suggest The Darjeeling Limited with Owen Wilson. It stunk.

5 comments:
Ooo thanks for the heads up... I'll take this off of our Netflix list!
That's how I felt recently about "Dan In Real Life." What a disapointment...especially since I'm such a Steve Carrel fan. Have you seen it?.
Well, you already know what I would like to add to the list...Death Sentence w/ Kevin Bacon...but I felt the need to post it anyway for anyone who doesn't read my blog.
Also, I would like to add one to the Must See list. August Rush. I really liked it. I hope you will too!
Aw, too bad. It looked promising. Adrian Brody is awesome in everything!
August Rush was fantastic. I totally agree Kim!
Post a Comment