I'm about to sound like a really old person...
Remember in the old days how easy it was to listen to music? If there was a song I wanted to listen to, I went to the store, bought the tape, popped it into my Sony Walkman and away I went. Apparently I haven't had time to listen to music in a while because good Lord how things have changed.
So I've decided do participate in a triathlon in October. I feel good about the swimming and the biking, but I SUCK at running, so I'm concerned. The treadmill and I are getting acquainted. Out of boredom, I've been borrowing Drew's MP3 player and quite frankly I am sick of the crap he has on there. No big deal, I'll just download my own stuff.
Oh. My. God.
I should have gotten my master's degree in computers because it has taken me hours and hours to figure out how to find, download, and organize songs into playlists. I've joined Napster and am currently trying to download every song that I've ever heard or might possibly want to ever listen to in this month so I only have to pay the first $14.99. I will say that music is definitely cheaper than it used to be considering I can download hundreds of songs for the price of one album, but have you priced concert tickets recently?? Artists are making up for album sales there for sure. I remember in the old days I could see 12 bands for $20. Uh oh, there I go sounding old again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It might seem overwhelming at first but just think how nice it will be to not have to flip the cassette tape over to Side B!
Wow, I'm impressed. I'm OK with the running part, just not the biking & swimming. Let me know if you'd like a running partner to train with...I could use a break from the treadmill!
Post a Comment