Another installment of "My Kid Said WHAT?"
So we took a walk to the playground and were swinging the kids on the swings having a ridiculous family conversation involving Pinky Dinky Do and the "Eat It or Wear It" game.
Drew: Tuna fish, eat it or wear it?
Molly: Wear it on your ears!!!
Drew: Cheese, eat it or wear it?
Molly: Wear it on your head!
Drew: Pepperoni pizza, eat it or wear it?
Molly: Wear it on your feet!
Drew: And what about the pepperonis?
Molly: Wear them on your NIPPLES!!!!
We tried not to laugh. Really. We did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Whoa! I can't imagine not laughing! I will never look at a pepperoni pizza the same!
You know they learn these things at home....what have you been doing with your pizzas?! Just kidding :)
I love my niece...she truly is my favorite person ever. However, I have to second Megan. And I am not kidding...you kinky freaks you! Pepperoni...the new pasties...
I'm glad there's another family out there who worships Pinky like we do! We've been talking a lot about "thinking big" to solve problems and prevent meltdowns. I'll let you know when we get to the "eat it or wear it" lesson!
I'm glad there's another family out there who worships Pinky like we do! We've been talking a lot about "thinking big" to solve problems and prevent meltdowns. I'll let you know when we get to the "eat it or wear it" lesson!
Thanks for a good laugh, after a very long day.
love Carainn
That is one for the book!!! Your last few post have made me laugh out loud! Melissa C
Hahaha, that's hilarious!
Hey when are you going to write something else? Tomorrow will be 10 days since your last entry! Something noteworthy must have happened in that time frame!
Post a Comment