Friday, May 9, 2008

The Way the Universe Works

Why on the day that I am feeling a little bloated, that my thighs are a little cheesy, that my eyes are looking very tired, that my boobs are way too small, or that I have a zit right in the middle of my face, why, for the love of God, is that the day that the Victoria's Secret catalogue arrives.
Sigh.

4 comments:

megan said...

You DEFINITELY need to unsubscribe to that one. That's the one catalog that can make a good day go sour in an instant :)

Varna said...

I heard another mom say just last week that she immediately puts that one in the trash and buries it w/ left over food!
Happy Mother's day! Let's try for the park again this week. I was out getting a real haircut (its been over 6 months!) when you called.

ODonnell Family Blog said...

DOWN WITH VICTORIA'S SECRET! Come on, Sisters!

Let's wave our flabby arms in protest!!

melissa said...

I agree!!!!!!! enough said!melissa