Some of you may remember that for Molly's birthday last year I turned the spare bedroom in our house into a craft room for her. Although Molly loves her craft room and spends countless hours creating all sorts of "artwork" there, it was a space that was completely unusable for anyone else, especially me. Therefore, I spent the last few weeks sprucing the place up and making it a place that both Molly and I can enjoy. And if anyone from HGTV would like to offer me a job, I'd be happy to take it!

AFTER:

6 comments:
Great job!!! I LOVE the desk you made. You are very talented! Someday I'll hire you to do our playroom..... ;)
Oh nice! I like that so much!
Love it! I would like to hire you! :)
OMG I love it!!! I have a craft room, but need some organization!.
You rock!
Gorgeous! I would love to have a room like that... so would Ava. She'd never leave!
Oh Elaine I am truly GREEN with envy I love the room and the window treatments are just lovely! beauiful..... One of my goals while I am on my momentary retirement is to sew some more! beautiful!
Post a Comment