When the realtor took pictures of the house, we hated the photos of our room. It looked dark and uninviting. Sunday we happened upon this wonderful quilt at IKEA that we both loved but had no business being in a room the color of pottery. So 1 trip to Home Depot, 2 cans of primer, 2 cans of paint, 3 rolls of painter's tape, and 6 hours while the children slept later, we have a new room.
Thinking of sending it to HGTV's Rate My Space. What do you think?
Before




6 comments:
Looks very cozy!!
I always liked your room color before, but I also love the new look! Great job!
I like both colors. :-)
Hey, you did better than us... we lived with paint we hated from the moment it went on the wall for 2 years!
I like the new yellow and the new bedding. Leave it to IKEA to spark motivation!
BEAUTIFUL.. beautiful...... just beautiful.. and love the new template by the way on the blog.. very cute(y)....G
I love the new look! I can totally relate, I HATE the color of our bedroom right now.
Dustin just told me he tried to bargin with you... sorry. I am fully aware that he is cheap. But I love him anyway. The ten dollar one was a. already sold, and b. not in very good shape. Blake loves the new toys.
Post a Comment