Saturday, April 4, 2009

Just to clear things up...

1. Drew did not get laid off (yet.)
2. Drew did not get a new job.
3. Drew did not get transferred.
4. Yes, there is a "FOR SALE" sign on our front lawn.
5. Yes, our house is on the market.
6. No, we did not foreclose on our mortgage.
7. No, we are not leaving Charlotte or even the zip code.
8. Yes, we might be building on our property on Windy Gap... if we can sell the house. If not, you are just stuck with us.

Hope this clears things up. If you get my life figured out, please let me know. I would love to know what's going on. : )

5 comments:

melissa said...

so you are not packing up and moving to Mars to be the first humans to build there? That's what I heard:) hehe. Melissa C
(just kidding..I really have heard nothing. Glad to here you will be sticking close by. We dont want to miss out on your qucik wit and darling family.

ODonnell Family Blog said...

We wish you guys the best of luck!

Gigi Pov said...

Oh as always I turn here and laugh out loud! AND IT IS AWESOME TO LAUGH! Good luck. I know things will be MORE THAN OK. Not sure when exactly but I know they will be GREAT. Can we move in? We may have to.... lol...lol...lol

PS: We dont talk about you except to say THOSE SKINNY JAHNS ARE OUT WALKING AGAIN. WILL THEY PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I am ROFL now...... hugs Gigi, you really are inspiring with the walking. I love it!

Unknown said...

gigi! the walking is only so that drew and i can talk without being interrupted! we do our best communicating while we walk!

Amy J said...

Wow, that's a lot of information! I hope all is well.