Naked Princesses. Slobbered Tonkas. Noggin and Spilled Milk.
Welcome to the Playroom.
(Oh, and what IS that smell??)
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Easiest Game Ever
In the photo below, can you guess which pile of clothes belongs to the person who actually sorted, washed, dried, folded and put away all the laundry? If you guess correctly, you may win a fabulous prize!
I know! It's crazy how little laundry we moms produce and how much everyone else in the family produces....and even when mine are really dirty it's b/c of someone else's snot/pee/bodily fluids! But seriously, imagine 2 more piles the size of Brody's and you've got my family. I bet you're thankful for that new washer/drier!!!
7 comments:
Hmmmmm? Now which one could it be? Looks like we've been up to the same thing lately...happy laundry day!
I'm still trying to figure out how boys (including the grown ones) create so much laundry!
I know! It's crazy how little laundry we moms produce and how much everyone else in the family produces....and even when mine are really dirty it's b/c of someone else's snot/pee/bodily fluids! But seriously, imagine 2 more piles the size of Brody's and you've got my family. I bet you're thankful for that new washer/drier!!!
None of them. Did I win, did I win? If so, what did I get?
I think my jeans could walk around by itself!!!
Smallest, or nonexistent-- definitely! I always have, like two t-shirts... and that's it.
Oh 'Lainey with her small pile of clothes...maybe we could instead correlate the size of the pile to the amount of time spent in sweatpants... :)
Post a Comment