So it dawned on me this week that it's been months since I've seen Drew take an allergy pill. I asked about it and he agreed that yes, it's been months. I've also noticed that Figaro's usually mangy back is sleek and healthy looking. Hmmm.
In July, when we got Felix, I switched Figaro's cat food from the $40 per bag diabetic cat food she had been eating to a slightly more reasonable store brand for "sensitive systems" that they both could eat. About the same time, Figaro's nasty dandruff and mange cleared up, and so did Drew's allergies.
So, I've concluded that Drew is not allergic to cats, just cat dandruff. And Figaro was obviously allergic to something in the old food that is not in this new food and therefore, no dandruff.
SOOO, I just want to pat myself on the back for getting Felix and fixing every one's allergies. Way to go me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Problem solved PLUS you're saving money. That rocks.
Don't you love how things work out like that!! Good job!!
Post a Comment