Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm coming, Dwight, Jim, Pam, and Michael...

When you are a stay at home mom, it's the little things that help you get through the day. With no school this week and Brody taking only 1 nap, this has officially been my longest week as a mother. But one thing got me through today, and it's name is "Must See TV Thursday."

New Earl, new Scrubs, and most importantly, new Office.

Off to watch!!!

3 comments:

SwD said...

I missed half of the Office (got stuck at work). While I am a big fan of the show, they have lost some of their funny edge and are delving slightly more into the drama. Come on people! I don't need to listen to a couple fighting! I can see that in realy life! Just make me laugh!

megan said...

I totally agree with that comment above. They've gotten less and less funny each season, as they add more relationship drama. I still love the show, but don't really care about the "personal lives" of Jan and Michael....It's called "The Office", let's keep it in the office :)
See what you started, Elaine? You got me all worked up now!

babyoog said...

I'm biding my time until LOST returns.