This is what it cost to gas up the minivan today. Are you kidding me?? I know, it's a minivan, not great gas mileage, but I'm a mom, it's what we drive. The only good news is that I live less than 5 miles from everything in my life so a tank lasts a couple of weeks. But still. Time to start whoring myself out for gas money. Can't believe it's come to this.
(Don't laugh if you see me driving on the side of the road on a moped with the kids tied to my back and Target bags dragging along behind. It will mean the whoring isn't going so well.)

4 comments:
I will resist the environmental diatribe just for the opportunity to see you on a moped. I remember what happened when you rode a motorcycle that one time...I believe you crashed in a neighbor's yard...
I feel your pain! I filled up today and it was over sixty clams too!
Get out there and work it, baby! But stay the heck off my corner.
I know, it's awful, isn't it! I could walk to Target... but, well, I just don't think so.
Post a Comment