Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Death

Just thought I would post for those who knew the good ole' 1988 Chevy Nova (my first car)... it finally died.

My dad took possession of the Nova 4 years ago when I upgraded to something slightly more reliable when Molly was born. At that point, it burned oil and I would have to add oil every few days religiously or risk burning up the engine.

Alas, dear old Dad forgot this bit of important information recently and killed my beloved car.

Farewell dear friend. God speed to the great salvage yard in the sky.

3 comments:

Varna said...

Yeah! I saw the link to your blog on Megan's page. Nice work!
Varna

ODonnell Family Blog said...

Hey Elaine!
I found your blog from Megan's link! Fun blog!! I started blogging too! katodonnellblog.blogspot.com

We can compare adventures!!

SwD said...

Alas, the poor old Nova. I am counting on my car lasting as long as yours. The proof to my Nissan's survival ability lies in a recent triumph over a F150 that I accidentally backed into. My car: a-okay. F-150: slightly dropped bumper. Come on! That is pretty awesome for 15 year old Sentra!