Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'll Have What She's Having

Cost of:

Trip to the ENT - $25
Having tubes put in - $300
Watching your 5 year old stoned on VERSED - Priceless


In the first video Molly is convinced that the outlets on the walls are moving around, and in the second, she is trying desperately to grab the "other" bracelet on her ankle. During the 40 minutes before surgery she also told me we were there to get her ears pierced, that I had 4 gumball eyes, and she asked repeatedly when the waiter was coming back.

In the end, the operation was successful and she can finally hear us again! She is now telling Brody that he talks too loud and keeps turning the TV down.

I'll leave you with this last video... it speaks for itself.

6 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

I'm glad she can hear well again. :-)

ODonnell Family Blog said...

This is so sweetly funny. I'm glad everything went well for her!

Randi said...

I love your sense of humor. When Sid had surgery last year I took a lot of pictures and a video. Hahaha

Amy J said...

Glad it went well and that she can hear again!

Amber Greenawalt said...

Shhh..between you and me I also really get a kick out of watching my kids tripped out on Versed. It really does make the whole experience easier. Sebastian will get some Veraed next week when he goes under. Sooo glad to hear Molly's sugery went well and that she can hear again! That's awesome!!! :)

megan said...

Emily thought this was hilarious!! (and she's also glad Molly can hear now ;))