This morning I ran in the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Walk/Run. There were 14,000 Charlottonians travelling the 3.1 miles with me, so it was a bit of a challenge! I left my ipod at home and used the time I was running to think about Ann and her journey and how much better the world is with her as a part of it. I pray that she, and everyone else that is currently battling, beats this cancer and that a cure for this killer of young moms everywhere is found. Love you Ann!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Your shirt came out great and your hair looks cute too :) What a great cause. We're praying for Ann.
This made me cry! I am so proud for you and your friend! She is in my prayers. Melissa C
Thank you for participating in this. :-)
YOu are so awsome!~ Prayers for your friend Ann!
Post a Comment