Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Inspired By Facebook...

Here are 25 random things that you may or may not know about me...

1. I am practical to an extreme. If something doesn't serve a purpose, I don't have it.
2. There is a place for everything and everything goes in it's place.
3. I love Target but do most of my shopping at WalMart because it's cheaper.
4. I went through over 2 years of infertility treatments to get my kids.
5. Before kids I taught elementary school and I miss it.
6. I love to swim.
7. Once I start a book, I have to finish it right away. I can't do anything else until it's finished.
8. I once lost Molly in the Goodwill. It was the most terrifying 30 seconds of my life.
9. I hate the taste of beer.
10. My favorite meal is Maryland Blue Crabs with Coke and brownies.
11. I secretly long to be the host of a home organization show on HGTV.
12. I think my husband is hot stuff.
13. I have been writing a novel for about 5 years. It's still coming along.
14. I have to wear pants to bed. Socks are optional.
15. I hate having my face touched. By anyone or anything. So don't try it.
16. My favorite flowers are daisies.
17. I will never own a dog.
18. The 4th of July is my favorite holiday.
19. I've given myself shots in the stomach.
20. I consider myself a pretty laid back parent and I don't stress about too much in terms of parenting.
21. I hate moving. I have a need to put down roots, but you wouldn't know it by the 6 places I've lived in the last 7 years.
22. I carry a lot of guilt about the way I treated my sister when we were children. Even though I've apologized, it will never be enough.
23. I hate playing pretend.
24. I would love to get my boobs done, but I too practical to spend that much money on myself.
25. My children are both literally and figuratively the reason I get up in the morning.

2 comments:

Kimmy P said...

I am going to do this tomorrow even though you didn't tag me on the FaceBook thing. #22 saddens me. I don't remember this horrible treatment that you speak of. I bet you're being too hard on yourself.

My favorite flowers are daisies too!

Gigi Pov said...

I learned a lot girlfriend. I had a vibe that you were pretty organized. Very impressed. I am not. That is why I love Chris - he is VERY. I secretly( well not so secretly) but admire you all with the organized gene. hugs G