...don't say anything at all.
And that is why I haven't blogged in a while. I've been quiet because I've been stewing. But it's time for some catharsis. You have been warned.
I know my grandmother is reading this, but I just want to give a big "F - off" to a whole bunch of people. (Sorry Grandma.)
1. Pappas Properties and Cornerstone Property Management.
For raising our dues without notice, for mismanaging our money, and for trying to eliminate what I love most about our neighborhood. Uggh.
2. United Healthcare and there "fantastic" spending account plan.
For questioning every single penny that I spend with my prepaid account. I know the receipt says "Diagnostic Testing Services" and "Randolph Pediatrics" but secretly that's just a front for the fact that I am really using all my flex account money for booze and hookers. Give me a break!! I hate having to spend HOURS on the phone and in the office rummaging around for receipts for lab work that I know longer remember having. Grrr.
3. The Economy.
For making me feel guilty about giving up the tree and shrub service this year. I know that I am not the only one eliminating this luxury from my life, but I can't help but think about the poor guy with a wife and two kids who is going to lose his job this year because I can't afford to pay him to fertilize my shrubbery. It just feels awful. And by the way, this is just one of the dozens of services we are giving up (Bye Bye Netflix, we will miss you...) in order to spend less. But here I am still carrying around the guilt of the families lives I am ruining by cutting back. Ahhh.
4. Wells Fargo.
For stringing half of Charlotte along. Put up or shut up. Seriously, do we get to keep earning a paycheck or not? Please just let us know one way or the other so I can stop stressing about it. Hrumph.
5. Figaro the Cat.
For being diabetic and being such a pain about eating her food when I give it to her. Stop taking three bites and then walking away so Felix can eat your food. Seriously. Or we are going to see how your diabetes reacts to a starvation diet. Hmmm.
6. Congress.
For being so narrow in your thought processes that in an attempt to punish Chinese toy makers for poisoning our children with lead, you prevent any hardworking Americans from hand making any toys, clothes, or accessories for children. Thanks for that you morons. Arrgg.
So to sum up, I would like to share some of my favorite lyrics from a great band "Reel Big Fish."
"Everything sucks. Yeah.
Everything sucks. Whoa.
And this is going to be the last time you hear me complain."
No promises on the last part. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I love it and I couldn't agree more.
Ditto! Especially the Wells Fargo crap!
Well said, girl. I hope it makes you feel at least a little bit better letting it out on "paper".
Ok I know your angry but I laughed! Sorry but I laughed so hard! You just make me laugh and laughter these days is good. and I hope you feel better. See I think everyone should have a blog where they can express themselves. Perhaps all these A******s would then stop doing all these horrible things going on in the world they could get out the held up anger on a blog and be better people! Go fellow Mom Blogger!
I am down with all of it except for Figaro. Poor Figgy. All she wanted was to be an only cat and you brought home Felix. And fed her tons of ice cream for years. Bash Wells Fargo and the entire health system all you want!!! But please, leave poor Figgy. Thus ends my appeal for Figaro the Cat.
PS. Hugs!
"The sun will come out tomorrow...bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow there'll be sun..."
Wishing you good cheer! :)
Post a Comment