Monday, November 17, 2008

Almost Done

Warning: This post contains "Nahnny Nahnny Boo Boo"

I just want to say that I've completed about 80% of my Christmas shopping. I usually procrastinate until the last minute and am still scrambling Christmas Eve to collect the last of it, but not this year. No sir. A few odds and ends and I am faneeto baneeto.

Feel free to refer to me as "Queen of Christmas Shopping" next time you see me. : )

5 comments:

Beth said...

That means you have to send ME ideas... we're at a loss for Ally, believe it or not!

Varna said...

Nahhna Nahhna boo boo, I'm not done yet! I was proud of myself for getting several things done last week- you one upped me!

ODonnell Family Blog said...

I can think of a few other names to call you.... ;)

You are the Queen!! I bow to you!

BTW - my word verification is poologs. Interesting!

Kimmy P said...

Oh me too! I'm almost done. The only person that I don't shop for in advance is Jay because he is likely to buy things for himself right up until the last minute. My goal is to finish everyone else before I leave to go to Colorado for Thanksgiving.
Congratulations Queen of Christmas Shopping! Monkton has taught us well! Maybe it's the memories of having to find a parking spot at Towson Towne Center during the holidays that motivates us.

Amber Greenawalt said...

I've been done for awhile...I HAD to though since when we come back from Disney it will practically be Christmas. Go you!