Just an update on my potty trained little boy. After 2 very frustrating and unsuccessful days of training, Brody turned a corner on day 3 and figured out that clenching your muscles is the opposite of relaxing your muscles. I hope I won't jinx myself by reporting that we haven't had an accident since. Additionally, he has mastered standing up to use the potty, although it's a bit difficult because of his hypospadias. I take none of the credit for Brody's success... he's done it all on his own. Way to go Brody!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Way to go, Brody!!! We knew you could do it!
oh awesome! Keep that picture around for his prom date. :)
YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!~ Pretty ironic too is that my word to type for verification to post this comment is "pants"......
Yeah, um, please be aware that Elaine was kind enough to link the name of Brody's birth defect to the Wikipedia article explaining it...with a...um...picture. Um, yeah, please do NOT click the link at work or in any other public forum.
Post a Comment